Any Aussie XJ6N, or XJ6 Diversion riders from Australia about the place?

MrPyklet

If it is from a non-LAMS model XJ then you shouldn't have to modify it at all.
I got the restrictor plate and its the same as the standard one in my fz6r so I just cut it to give me more throttle. Cannot believe how much they are restricted!!

Loving the new power! :thumbup:

Nosferatu

Congrats, I'm sure you will love it.
Whoops it's been a while since I been on here!

Still loving the bike... she handles beautifully and even my mates with R6s and R1's ask to swap while we're burning through Rawson/Erica way!!

Just bought the part to derestrict her because I can't bear to part with her... but outgrown her power shall we say :D

disko82

Hi everyone, I've got an XJ6N but it's not restricted. I'm in Gladstone. Love the bike, so much fun to ride!!

dcBear78

Hi everyone, I've got an XJ6N but it's not restricted. I'm in Gladstone. Love the bike, so much fun to ride!!
Holy shit.... Small world. If you wanna check out an unrestricted one some time hit me up and we can catch up somewhere.

Mitch21

Just saw a 6r, not sure if was full faired or half faired driving past Edinburgh raaf base in South Aus. First one I have seen on the road.

dcBear78

Just saw a 6r, not sure if was full faired or half faired driving past Edinburgh raaf base in South Aus. First one I have seen on the road.
I have seen 2 in my work carpark (other than mine). A copper one, that I heard has been written off and a black one. But where I am, younger people would be earning on average more, so this kinda makes sense that they are riding a nicer learner bike.

dcBear78

Cool. We should definitely organise that sometime.

If you are thinking about adding a two bros exhaust let me know. I am thinking about taking mine back to stock to sell it off easier.

Bert-Aus

Mitch, that was I! I wondered too who that was (on black FZ6R)
& yes I am only half faired, Edinburgh is my one of detour rides home from work -I cant get enough of those sweeping left handers through there:steve:

When footy allows u some weekend time lets ride!?!

NOC

Just recently picked up a 2010 XJ6S for my girlfriend.. but think I'll be using when shes not looking LOL..

I live in Brisbane too.

ST3RL0

Sydney south west, few of us out this way (XJ6 and FZ6R).
I'm rocking quite possibly one of the loudest FZ6R's in the region :D

VRIIClubby

Sydney south west, few of us out this way (XJ6 and FZ6R).
I'm rocking quite possibly one of the loudest FZ6R's in the region :D
Given the area u have stated I cant help myself but to ask:

Are the bikes yours and ur friends or where they borrowed? lol...:D:p

Bert-Aus

Drop yourselves into the member map here

Will make finding forum riding buddies easier