Another tatoo thread

JonKerr

Elite Member

DakinechicK

I like the first one, however I don't know anything about tattoos and how they work, translate to ink, etc. (Not really a fan of em. :eek:) But, I do like the red crest if I had to pick between the two of them.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Deputyfarva252

I personally like the first one , although I would because I have the same style tattooed on my arm. I did mine in graywash though. (black and white) Me personally unless the red repersents something specific about your family I would go with a black and white tattoo. Just my two cents

danieljardim

I personally like the first one , although I would because I have the same style tattooed on my arm. I did mine in graywash though. (black and white) Me personally unless the red repersents something specific about your family I would go with a black and white tattoo. Just my two cents
No a big fan of colored tattoos either.

The first one is nicer.

MrsFZRblack

I definitely prefer color to B&W tattoos. I don't think either of those designs should be hard for a good artist. Yellows sometimes fade quick or don't show up well, so that is something to keep in mind.

lwclancers

Color is ok depending on the colors used. I would not go with that yellow one though in any shade of yellow...looks terrible on skin IMHO

bmw675

Don't know much about tattoos, but I would think that you would need the first one to be fairly large to capture all the detail. But it would look the best if you were able to do so.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

mike hasn't been on the 6R forum much, but he also just got a huge tat on his rt upper arm that he txt'd me a pix of yesterday. lol. (he's still pretty active on the R6 forum tho.)

That said, I agree with what DaikineChick said...

roundhouse

i am 43 and got all my tattoos when i was young. i regret all of them. maybe if i had not been so busy getting skulls and tribal crap, and gotten something that meant something like the crest you showed i wouldn't hate them so much.

if you do it, think long and hard about down the road. but they are cool.