Another new FZ6R owner!

tkrechel

Hello everyone! Just wanted to get my first post in and say hi to all of you wonderful people since I have already read and learned so much from these forums. Just got my bike about 3 weeks ago here in Collinsville, IL. If any of you are from around here let me know and maybe we can go for a ride sometime soon! Great forum and happy to be a new part of it. Cya soon folks and ride safe! :):)

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

Z3roFlaw

Welcome aboard! What year/color scheme did you go with?

Any immediate plans for mods? There are a ton of nice how-to tutorials here, just gotta search for them.

tkrechel

It's a 2012 white one. gonna remove the decals off the side and get the TBR exhaust and some short levers to start off with! I thought about the black one but I didnt care for the graphics of this years model. I like simple lol

richierich781

Welcome! Your missing out on the black one, It's the fastest color!

tkrechel

Got my 600 mile service done and all I can say is wow. Now that I'm not afraid to go over 6k rpms this bike moves. Need to be careful so I don't get myself speeding tickets lol

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome to the forum! Enjoy the bike.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:welcome:

You'll find this to be the best forum out there!!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

StarZero81

Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

CDN6R

Hello and WELCOME from The Great White North! As the others said,,Welcome to the Best Place on the Planet. Great people here,,well then there is Josh (C.C. that is Crappy Corner!:D J/K) great topics and a wealth on knowledgeable people. Ride safe my friend!

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member