Another mirror alternative?

rjsantana20

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MikeN02

Extendze Motorcycle Mirrors
$149.00

I'm thinking it's not specifically for our bike, so there would be some drilling (I'm not planning on any drilling like that).... and I'm thinking I have better uses for $149....

Nice idea, though.
Looks okay, deff not worth the $149 in my book but if you reallly need it then go ahead.

rjsantana20

Sorry everyone. I actually didn't go into the buy it page to see the price.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

rjsantana20

MikeN02

Instead of posting another thread, I figured to bring this one back with another idea.

Has anyone seen Universal Chrome Billet Motorcycle Racing Mirrors for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamah Street Bikes. Found it on eBay but went to the seller's site, Universal Chrome Billet Motorcycle Racing Mirrors for Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamah Street Bikes.

This time I looked at the pricing, $60. :thumbup:

Thoughts?
Too silvery and chrome like a chopper or harley for me...

JSP

Super Moderator
Nice site, looks like they have a few options at decent prices. Too much chrome for me too, not that chrome's bad, but black or carbon would match up with the rest of the bike better.

These look like they'd be nice:
Universal Honda / Kawasaki / Suzuki / Yamaha Carbon Billet Bar End Mirrors (Street)

Those are the ones I have, but not carbon fiber look. Just all black. I really like them. I have to keep tightening the bolt on them though as they come loose fairly often.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member