Another 6R Down Today : (

Michael Wilson

All it trakes is time and money. Unfortunately most people have time but not money :(

Captain_Kev

Yamaha of Southern Illinois also has it, for $250.

http://www.yamahaofsi.com/pages/oemparts?aribrand=YAM#/Yamaha/FZ6_(BLACK_METALLIC_X)_(CA_ED.)_-_FZ6RYCB_-_2009/COWLING_2/FZ6RYB_(2009_MOTORCYCLE)/COWLING_2_(FZ6RYB_-_2009)

Good guys, just got some parts (including the main fairing) in good condition with good CS and decent shipping.

Definitely don't pay $410 :)

rskinz6r

wow thanks guys! i just need a little bit more help. I cant find the matching fairing for my 09 white fz6r. when i look at the parts pics, it shows me the yellow with the star, and the blue one...

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Call the dealer to confirm but for the 2009 in Pearl White, look for the model numbers with CW in them. (BWC1, RYW_RYCW is what I saw in the panel selections). FZ6RYY/FZ6RYCY/FZ6RYCW/FZ6RYW is what Partshark shows for this color/model. If you are ordering from one of these online places, call and speak with them. They will get you the correct colored part. :thumbup: I DO know that FZ6RYY is the Yellow with the star because that was my wife's bike prior to the FZ1.

Last edited:

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member