and so the winter blues begins....

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Ravinx

Sounds like you are ready for a retrofit!!!
LMAO!!!!!!
Speaking of...If I paid you for a brand new housing and for the retro fit would you do it?
I don't think I could go a few weeks without riding my baby. I live in AZ and there isn't anytime of the year I cant ride. Well the summer....... ooooo wait I have a cooling pack insert for my jacket.

silentwarrior82

I'm with you Ravinx, couldn't not handle having the winters up north without riding. Starting to freshen up here at night, starting to use my waterproof liner and long sleeve shirt :p I've only been riding for a month but have been going out almost every day.

Ravinx

I'm with you Ravinx, couldn't not handle having the winters up north without riding. Starting to freshen up here at night, starting to use my waterproof liner and long sleeve shirt :p I've only been riding for a month but have been going out almost every day.
Well man im in scottsdale. I need to clear up my endorsement issue with az. Thats this friday. Im good to ride when ever.

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Last edited:

stuna

oh the winter . well i got dibs on a red fz09 . may be in in two weeks :D
and so time to wash it up , put on the good rear tire on the 6r and put it up for sale

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

stuna

nice! You will love that bike. The 09 is everything a perfect street bike should be. Strong and smooth. More power that you ever need and still get better fuel mileage than the 6r. There's few glitch with it but i have them pretty much all sort out... Know me! Lol

wind is not as much of an issue if you keep it within speed limit. Over 75-80 it's still manageable for a short period of time but not all ay long. Few more months and someone will have a nice screen for it. Red one is nice!
w/s will be needed wife wont like it without one . And i plan on some long rides
thats why the 6r was set up for the long haul

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

stuna

To be honest with you my wife prefer the 09 to the 6R (Puig touring screen). Airflow is much smoother with no buffering whatsoever. The rear set and rear pegs are the biggest complain. Get her to sit on it first... just saying. Unless your wife is 4'8" and 90 lbs... she might not like it. But the rear pegs can be easily lowered if you can fabricate a bit by adding some extension. the passenger seat area is honestly 1/2 tick at the most...

The 09 is a killer 1up bike... not sure about 2up long ride.
THE PLAN WOULD BE A CUSTOM RUSSEL SEAT . SO WE BOTH CAN DO THE LONG HAUL . SHE SAID WHY NOT HER SEAT ON THE R ANY WAY
MAY LOOK OD BUT IM TO OLD TO CARE IF I CAN RIDE ALL DAY
Custom Motorcycle Seats and Touring Saddles - "Day-Long" Touring Saddles and Motorcycle Seats by Russell Cycle Products

indian9990

I just put my bike away for the winter..but its not so bad because now I can start the mods!!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk