dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
99vengeur, little early, show hasn't started yet! :rof:

new thread, show us your body art (and keep it "clean")! :thumbup:
I, fortunately for you all, don't have one.
Well, I didn't see the show listing in the TV guide, so I thought I would just get everything in order so I wouldn't miss it! :p

Rat

:D
Nice thread...

Ok, Rat, because that poor but nice animal does not require much from life.
In my case bike, some female company and junk food on gas stations or fast foods. :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Very ncie! I like it! :thumbup:

UNDATC

Went to school at the University of North Dakota, and Air Traffic Control is my profession, hence UNDATC

jlfrye85

Pretty simple

Mines straight forward, Jlfrye85 = jessica lynn frye & the year i was born.. this is more of my professional usage. I think I started out as smallmcfry on here but I had issues with logging in and the admin told me to try again so i did with this one and it stuck. smallmcfry is generated from my last name all through school got called, fry, small fry, mcfry, mcfly, frye from ferris bueller. So everything else I'm usually smallmcfry, except this and my email =P

Verranth

...in a name

Mine came out from my college days. I dont like lying, though I have done it, and probably will do so in the future. Usually, cause I dont like to hurt people's feelings even more...(longer story)

Ver- latin for true, truth, real..

when I was looking for a new screen name to use, previous was radrgn, I went around looking for things that mattered to me. Found ver, and then changed it to my liking...verranth.

radrgn - my initials + dragon, without the vowels.

I have others, but dont use them anymore.