Alienware M7700

Kayo7

Does anyone have any experience with this laptop? I have been looking at getting a gaming laptop but don't wanna spend the money for a new one cause I'm also afraid of only playing for like a month and then getting bored with it. I can get these used for $300-$400 or so. The person I would buy it from states...

"For sale is a custom Alienware Area 51 M7700 D900T. It is red with a blue light up alienhead on the back.The Laptop has a 3.80GHz Pentium Extreme CPU , 4 GB Memory , 250GB HDD , Webcam , Multi Card Reader , Windows 7 with Alienware Breed Theme. The Laptop is build with a desktop cpu so its more powerfull .You can also add a second hard drive to it and a second dvd drive.It also has build in wifi .t has 4 Powerfull fans integrated to keep it cool and give it an awsome gaming performance.The videocard is a 7950 GTX."

Since I'm still kinda new with the gaming computer world, does this sound legit/good deal?

SpawnXX

Premium Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

EsrTek

Alienware used to be good, until Dell bought them out.
It's a decent price for it however for a 2+yr old laptop.

It won't play the newest games very well in top res/settings, but may play some in lowest settings. The battery on 'desktop replacements' may last you 30-45mins. So you basically always need it plugged in (ask me how I know).

If you want to game get a desktop, unless you travel a lot. Even w/ my 'desktop replacement' laptop I have, which can play the games I want fine. I still never play on it due to small keyboard and screen.