Air scoop light strip question

Ricenoodle

I am on the fence about which route to take with this mod, need some inputs from you guys before i pull the trigger. I currently have an intergrated tail light and proton flush mounts which are all yellow, so naturally yellow for the front scoop would match. Problem is i am going to install Hids soon and i need the front scoop to be as visible as possible so i was thinking red flashing in front would be alot for visible from the front. Which brings up legal issues, most blinkers i see are yellow, so would red be out of the question? How about those of you that have whites with Hids installed, are they visible or does the Hids drown them out. As always any inputs or pics helps and the leds are only 12 bucks but i'm in Hawaii so shipping equals or surpasses the cost of items. Thanks

Ricenoodle

Went with the yellow/amber, better safe than sorry, plus it matches and i don't look like a cop with a white bike and flashing red lights. Next question is if i wire it into the running light does it stay contantly on and flashes when i signal because that's what i'm trying to do. Thanks again. I'll document the install here when the lights come in. Gonna be a wholesome da with air scoop leds, AIS blockoffs , and Hids install in one day. Then i'm done for a while. I Think.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

MNGreg