Aftermarket Rear sets for the FZ6r?

DCP

Whats going on guys, I absolutely love every aspect of the riding position on this bike save for one thing, the positions of the rear sets. I always get cramps in the front of my shins because they feel like they are further forward than they should be. I have started just cruising with my toes on the pegs to make it more comfortable. Ive ground pegs and toe caps countless times on sharper turns. I have seen on other forums where people with an FZ6 were able to fit them and it looks perfect...

Has anyone had any luck installing these on our bikes? Are there analogues from other bikes that may fit with modification if there isnt a direct fit part? Any advice is much appreciated!

MrFrzZ

Valter Moto makes a direct bolt on for our bikes. The main US reseller shut her shop down last year though. You can still get them for about 300.00 dollars and have then shipped in. Website still shows a 2 week lead time so that's not horrible.

I've also seen others mount r6 rear sets with some holes drilled. It didn't look to be too difficult but also did not look as clean and was not adjustable. The rear sets are on my definite to do list as I ground off the edges of mine even after removing the pegs feelers. Ended up breaking one off when I low sided so I replaced with Puig racing pegs.

But I'd also like to get my feet up and back a bit more to give me more reach over the bike with my outside leg to really get over.