2010 fz6r clutch/throttle issues and more

bQQm

First issue:

When cruising at low to mid revs and go full throttle (clutch released already) The bike seems to go to really high revs, then lower to mid revs again then slowly climb to high revs. I'm not sure if this is just how inline engines are, but it doesn't feel right.

There may be an issue with my clutch, as I did do some messing around with it since I put aftermarket levers on. I don't know if i've tuned it incorrectly.

Second issue:

When rolling with the clutch completely pulled in, I'll pop some revs and feel the sprocket catch the chain. Not sure how else to explain that but let me know if you need me to elaborate.

A side issue with this is that when the bike gets hot and I'm either stopped or rolling at really low speeds, I'll pull the clutch in and do pop some small revs. This will cause the bike to move forward a little bit.

Third issue:

With the rear shock, how can I tell if I need to replace it? There's quite a bit of clearance between the license plate and the wheel, though when I picked up my SO, we went over a bump and the plate hit the wheel. She's not heavy and that's never happened on any of my other bikes.

I've got a spare BMW s1000RR rear shock and was thinking of trying to fit it, any suggestions on how I go about doing that? i.e. compatibility etc...