Aftermarket fairings

locwan

Seen a lot of new aftermarket fairings available for the FZ6R recently on the bay. Has anyone actually seen one installed?

There are other wacky colours like purple, lime green, orange too..

Mart Man FZ6R

This looks like way more than fairings to change the color of the whole bike. The front fender, tank and tail section would have to be replaced as well. How much are they asking?

ry-mac75

Saw those... was intrigued... but it means a paint job for the tank... at the very least.

Also, I don't typically trust these fairing guys on ebay - the fitment is usually hit/miss

Detrich

wow, the FZ6R looks sexy in red! how come they never offered that color? not that i don't like blue...

stevet

I tried the double bubble hoping it would stop more wind than the stock. Sadly I couldn't tell much difference. It just isn't different enough to offer an improvemnet. Also they put a sticker on it that is so difficult to get off that everyone has complained. The sticker left a mark on my windscreen that took a lot of polishing to only mostly get it out. Does anyone know if the FZ6 one will fit? They do make a taller one for that model.
Steve

Roaddawg

I tried the double bubble hoping it would stop more wind than the stock. Sadly I couldn't tell much difference. It just isn't different enough to offer an improvemnet. Also they put a sticker on it that is so difficult to get off that everyone has complained. The sticker left a mark on my windscreen that took a lot of polishing to only mostly get it out. Does anyone know if the FZ6 one will fit? They do make a taller one for that model.
Steve
No. Yes....wrong thread. :hijack:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Detrich

Nooo... Yellow is sexy and more unique... =) Plus then ur gear wouldn't match. LOL