After Market FZ6-R Parts

JnT4Life

You should charge double for the DB windshield with the sticker removed lol.

husker525

Just traded in my 2009 Yamaha FZ6-R and I took some mods of it before I traded it in.
I have:
Yamaha Clear Double Bubble Used for only 1,500 miles with sticker off!
Two Brothers Racing JuiceBox Used for about 500 miles, still have the original box.
Pazzo Look alike levers blue shorty (Never installed) from the New Levers thread
K&N Air Filter (Never installed)

Make me an offer + shipping from Florida.
Shoot out some prices for the K&N and the Pazzo levers, I don't want to make an offer that might disrespect you.

Roaddawg

Do you still have the stock exhaust? Maybe you could cut the can open and take some pics for those of us that are looking at modding the insides like Husker did......just a though if you weren't planning on doing anything with it...:)

MikeN02

Shoot out some prices for the K&N and the Pazzo levers, I don't want to make an offer that might disrespect you.
PM Sent

How much did you get on trade in.
$5,500 can be found here http://www.600cc.org/forum/f87/i-am-sorry-guys-19632/

Do you still have the stock exhaust? Maybe you could cut the can open and take some pics for those of us that are looking at modding the insides like Husker did......just a though if you weren't planning on doing anything with it...:)
Unfortunately not... even if I got the two brothers I'd be ripping it off and selling it. I had the R6 headers with shorty RS-3 exhaust with a little rash so they wanted me to put the stock back on so that it doesn't seem like the bike doesn't seem down.

Yellow09FZ6R

Am very interested in the juice box, and the filter. Do you still got the r6 header and slip on interested in those as well, pm me prices.

DocFZ

I've been wanting to post something about this. Someones gotta have an exhaust they can hack open for us

DocFZ

Where you located? Could you possibly ship the exhaust? Lemme know