Adult Male Snake (Florida)

behindXgrnXeyes

Hey guys

I'm in the market for selling my snake. I wanted to get my feet wet and see if there was anyone interested.

Loki is about 4 1/2 feet long *thats his sheded skin measurement which could be up to 40% longer, FYI* and is a Classic Motley Cornsnake. I was told that his markings are a reminder of how Classic corn's used to look, if anyone is interested in that fun fact.

Loki is a great snake, very active and has no objections to being held. I've never been bit. I just suggest you know the warning signs of a irritated snake and dont force him to be picked up, but any brain dead idiot would know that.

I have a 20 gallon tank,lid, heavy duty clips, Snake Guide (book), Bedding, 5+ weeks of mice, two sticks with suction cups to give height the cage, two ground peices (sticks), Large Water Bowl and Large half log Hide-a-way.

I am looking to sell everything for $250 OBO

Attached is the only pic I have of him for now, I'll post a picture of the cage later. If anyone has any questions on Corn Snakes... GOOGLE IT...lol j/k I'll answer any questions :)

Please know what you are doing or ask questions if you are interested...Cornsnakes are easy to take care of, the easiest snake really, but you still have to follow certain rules :)

i saw florida because i really dont want to pay shipping, itll cost more then what I could get for the bundle..HOWEVER if you really wanna play for shipping, go for it :D

Detrich

why are u selling him? not to jack your thread, but i had a very weird dream last night- that i found a pet snake- similar to loki, but more cream in color. and, i'm totally not a reptile person whatsoever... <lol> in the dream, i dropped/ tossed some beef jerky on the floor, and it ate it. i know the dream has something to do with motorcycles. so, someone please interpret the dream for me... hahahaha xP

ok, sorry for jacking your thread... good luck on the sale. :)

behindXgrnXeyes

No problem.

I am just not giving him the attention he deserves. He is a sweet, active snake and it would be nice for a snake lover to handle him you know?

i'm just busy anymore

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Great looking snake! I had a pair of Western hognose snakes. Awesome little snakes, but my female mysteriously died, and there were no vets in the area to perform a necropsy for me. I miss her dearly, but the male is starting to come out of his shell, so to say. lol

I wish you luck! If I weren't so far away, I would consider it.

behindXgrnXeyes

Great looking snake! I had a pair of Western hognose snakes. Awesome little snakes, but my female mysteriously died, and there were no vets in the area to perform a necropsy for me. I miss her dearly, but the male is starting to come out of his shell, so to say. lol

I wish you luck! If I weren't so far away, I would consider it.
I think you should move ;)

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Detrich

i don't think that's what USPS had in mind with that ad campaign, but... lol... xP

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he6O9nZ3CZs&sns=em]YouTube - Boys Tragic Death Could Have Happened To Any Family With 20-Foot Pet Python[/ame]

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
That was awfully funny!!!!

:rof:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I like the end where he says they should get a therapy snake for the daughter!

Priceless!

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member
The picture of the kid dressed like a mouse made me lose it! Onion News is great material!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

behindXgrnXeyes

haha I like it...i worry that it bogs and pops 2 much sometimes but everyone keeps telling me its a full exhaust thing :)

I stopped by yamaha on Friday and Colin told me I just missed you by like 30 minutes...lol

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member