60K miles or above ?

TssTssTss

22k miles in one year.

Original sprockets/chain.

On third rear tire and second front tire - switched from Roadsmart I to Roadsmart II by virtue of the parts manager at work ordering the wrong one. Turned out to be a fortuitous mistake, as I have been much happier with the IIs than the OE tires.

Oil changed a couple of times early on (within first 2k miles) and ever since at 4000 mile intervals.

Chain cleaned/lubed religiously every ~600 miles. I'll add a photo of the chain when I get a chance.

Sparkxx1

22k miles in one year.

Original sprockets/chain.

On third rear tire and second front tire - switched from Roadsmart I to Roadsmart II by virtue of the parts manager at work ordering the wrong one. Turned out to be a fortuitous mistake, as I have been much happier with the IIs than the OE tires.

Oil changed a couple of times early on (within first 2k miles) and ever since at 4000 mile intervals.

Chain cleaned/lubed religiously every ~600 miles. I'll add a photo of the chain when I get a chance.
You should try the pilot road 2s!

HelmetHair

I will never amass mileage like that living here in central Indiana. The riding season is simply too short, plus wife and I both working, kids, etc. Nice to know it will go that long, though. I will ride down to 48 degrees Fahrenheit, beyond that it gets too cold to be fun for me. I don't ride in the snow, and don't purposely ride in the rain, although that happens sometimes, lol.