60K miles or above ?

SoCal600

my 2010 has 59,200 miles and is ridden everyday regardless of weather. besides normal replacement of chains sprockets and tires, i only had to replace front right fork seal due to me dropping the bike too hard practicing wheelies. hows your high mileage bike doing or what have u had to replace ? (besides wear and tear items i.e. chains, tires and such)

SoCal600

oh yea i did it at 48k, waited too long but they were all good. gonna do it again in a few months. its not too hard to do it just takes time (about 5 hours) to do it right.

ylwf3vr

Dang, that's a ton of miles! Good to know she'll last that long.

Sent from my C5170 using Tapatalk
Forreal.. Good to know it'll last that long. I plan to! Lol

SoCal600

444.jpg 442.jpg the engine still pulls like mile 1 im very happy with this bike. take care of the bike and it will take care of you.... i hope other people with high miles post cuz im sure im not the only one....

abyss1406

im at 26K and still loving the bike

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

latony007

wow I hope mine not only lasts that long but gets that many miles on it. This year I have ridden about 2100 on the fz6r, about 1900 on my Suzuki cruiser and about 500 on my brothers can am spyder and I thought that was a lot for a weekend only rider!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Billsbet0

Bought my bike used on December 22nd last year. Have put about 14,000 on it so far this year. Only needed tires, chain and sprocket replaced. Made some mods for comfort and fun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

latony007

Bought my bike used on December 22nd last year. Have put about 14,000 on it so far this year. Only needed tires, chain and sprocket replaced. Made some mods for comfort and fun.

whats average mileage to replace the chain and sprockets?

Billsbet0

I don't know how many miles were on the chain when I got the bike. I replaced when I put 11,000 on it.

2wheelie

whats average mileage to replace the chain and sprockets?
I relplced my first time at like 20k mi. the second time on 45k. The rear sprocket was almost flat (riding 2up)

latony007

I relplced my first time at like 20k mi. the second time on 45k. The rear sprocket was almost flat (riding 2up)
I got a ways to go but good to keep in mind. I just got the fz6r in july so I plan on putting a lore more miles on it next year :)

2wheelie

I got a ways to go but good to keep in mind. I just got the fz6r in july so I plan on putting a lore more miles on it next year :)
Enjoy it. You can ride many happy miles on that bike.

latony007

I got my bike around July too, going to hit 12k before the end of the year.
Nice, I assume your commuting on it then. If not that is a boatload of weekend riding and awesome :)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member