4 All U Cali Riders Group Ride 2 Laguna Seca

oyamyers

Just G.A tickets am about to order mine, unless u want to sit on the stands but ill be on a hill side on the grass or blanket bleachers hurt my ass just as bad lol as for meet up since ur in san Jose we can meet u at casa de fruta on 152 on pacheco pass. It's going the opisite direction a little but not far off course that way we can all ride together.
So how many are meeting here and what time should we hook up?

will415

Are u cool with meeting at casa de fruta? If so am thinking about 9am or so be at casa de fruta your our last pickup lol but riding up there if am correct 7 ur 8 and maybe just maybe might be more.

oyamyers

Are u cool with meeting at casa de fruta? If so am thinking about 9am or so be at casa de fruta your our last pickup lol but riding up there if am correct 7 ur 8 and maybe just maybe might be more.
Great. I will be at Casa De Fruta by 9:00am.

DubiousDrummer

2 days... Turns out I will be getting a free t-shirt and a lanyard. BE JEALOUS. :p

will415

And ill be seeing you tomorrow bud lol wait what was that i heard strip club when u get into town hmm i thought u said that but i was not sure....

oyamyers

Ok all you Cali riders going to Laguna Seca tomorrow. Lets ride safe and enjoy the races. Looking forward to meeting as many of you as I can. Planning on putting on the side bags so I have a place to put my gear for the day.

DubiousDrummer

Bad news, gents. I'll still be volunteering at Laguna Seca, but I'm not going to be taking Black Betty out. She is over 30 miles past her initial maintenance, and I keep having battery problems. But I'll still try to meet up with you guys. Look forward to meeting you all.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member