4 All U Cali Riders Group Ride 2 Laguna Seca

will415

Anyone up for Laguna Seca this year we can make a group meet up somewhere and ride out there tickets are on sale right now. The longer u wait the more they will cost if am correct. It will be at the end of the month Friday 27th-Sunday 29th. Let me know if your interested. I would rather go on saturday for i might be having other plans on Sunday but we can talk and see what day is more convenient for us. I need to know asap or ill just get my ticket here today or tomorrow for the best day of my choice before prices go up. Check the link in the bottom for details about pricing.

http://www.mazdaraceway.com/sites/main/files/file-attachments/2012_red_bull_united_states_grand_prix_ticket_prices.pdf

Detrich

Would love to go but I have to work that entire weekend. Sigh T_T

No Laguna for me this year.

Sob :(

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

will415

Prices

I just got off the phone with them your looking at 45 dollars just for the General Admission. If you want to sit on the bench side your paying 10 bucks more if not bring something to sit on if can or a towel or something and u can sit on a hill side and watch from there. Free parking on saturday for cars or bikes. Hmm fuck should had asked abour a group buy for tickets but well ya its 45 for GA. Will be heading out of the Fresno area around 7am or 8am gives us plenty of time if we want good seats or also if we dont want to be stuck in line trying to get in.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

oyamyers

Um??? Whats Laguna Seca?

will415

Its the mazda raceway once a year the grand prix race is done there for motorcycles u should go with us.

oyamyers

Its the mazda raceway once a year the grand prix race is done there for motorcycles u should go with us.
Interesting… I think I could be up for it.

JonKerr

Elite Member

oyamyers

Ok. I think I'm in. Did anyone buy tickets yet? Are you just getting a GA ticket for Saturday? We will discuss where we can meet up.

will415

Just G.A tickets am about to order mine, unless u want to sit on the stands but ill be on a hill side on the grass or blanket bleachers hurt my ass just as bad lol as for meet up since ur in san Jose we can meet u at casa de fruta on 152 on pacheco pass. It's going the opisite direction a little but not far off course that way we can all ride together.

will415

ordered

K my tickets are ordered so who ever else is going place your orders plz and lets be ready tickets will be mailed out if it dont mail on time we can pick up at willcall.

DubiousDrummer

I currently live near Laguna Seca and I'm already volunteering for it on Saturday. That means no admission charge and free paddock pass. :D

But I'd totally be down to meet up with you guys while you're out there. Let me know what happens.