2013 white/red fz6r $2,000 as is

sunny23

2013 white/red yamah fz6r with 390 miles. Still able to ride it however it pulls to the left due to some front end damage after going over a curb at an angle.

Selling it as is for $2,000 in central Florida area. There are only minor scrapes to the left side fairing and the left turn signal doesnt work and a small 1 inch tear on the left side passenger seat. I bought flush mount turn signals with resistors not installed and they are included with the bike.

Also have a large size red/white/black scorpion Evo 2000 helmet I bought for $400, wore it maybe 5 times and selling it for $280 separately if interested, there's no damage to it, in excellent shape, has tinted visor and tons of air flow. Also have a medium sized red/black armored jacket in mint condition included free as well as the bike cover.

Attachments

latony007

If you decide to part out there are some bits I want....
Its funny i was just thinking about this for my cruiser. I have this pristine condition cruiser i am selling and i was thinking if i stripped it down and sold all the parts i could make a fortune, probably just from the mustang seats and windsheild, bags etc, never mind the actual engine and stuff lol

sunny23

Sold it for $2300 the very same night I posted it on craigslist. Needed new forks and new front tire. Yamaha racked up a list of $4300 in repairs but 50% of that was uneccesary and included things like replacing the gas tank for a tiny barely noticable dent and replacing the headlight and windshield for tiny little smudges or scratches from bugs smh