2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300

RooKie

Holly smokes! That's one HOT looking ride!

bmw675

yes, that does look like a nice bike.
One thing I don't like, and multiple bikes have this, is that overly huge and ugly muffler.

I guess they figure its going to get replaced anyways, but :wtfgun:

Fizzer6R

yes, that does look like a nice bike.
One thing I don't like, and multiple bikes have this, is that overly huge and ugly muffler.

I guess they figure its going to get replaced anyways, but :wtfgun:
think it's pretty well blended in with this bike, since it's only a 300 it doesnt have to be that big. one's on some 1000's are such an eye sore :(

this little beast also has a slipper clutch, big ups to kawi for including one

they're also doing a ninja400R for canada only that is a smaller version of the 650R

i had a suz.bandit 400 and Ninja500 before and both were great lil bikes, nice to see these smaller classes making a comeback

Last edited:

bmw675

this little beast also has a slipper clutch, big ups to kawi for including one
I would guess they got tired of replacing the clutches on bikes sold to first timers :p

6R Blackout

Kawasaki makes a very nice bike from the BIG ZX-14R all the way down to the little ol' 250. Don't get me wrong I love my 6R but I have to give those Ninjas credit cause they do have "sex appeal".

My baby still looks the better though
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347161058.559310.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

StarZero81

Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

travisH3

i think the 300 is a rumor, i thought it was supposed to be 250 but with fuel injection. Im a member on kawi forums too and there has been a few threads about the new ninja but i have been wrong before LOL. I had a ninja 250(08 model) to learn on when i was 16, sold it and bought a 2007 zx6r lime green(SEXY) but had to sell it because even though my record was perfect it was outrageous on insurance. Bought a 2009 ninja 250 and after riding that bored for over a year, i bought my fz6r :) needless to say i do love the ninja styling. FUEL INJECTION IS AWESOME, that was one big reason on why i needed a new bike. riding the 250 in 40 degree weather here, was not fun having to wait for it to warm up to take off or else it stalls/bogs down.

Last edited:

travisH3

We will find out in a few days for sure.... but sources we can trust have said there is definitely a 300cc. I think the main rumor is whether or not we will see it in the states. I think no but hope yes.
thats it, whether it will be in the states. because their is already a ninja 250 FI, just not in US right?

travisH3

Yup, USA doesn't have any FI Ninja 250s yet
yeah, i think thats what they were referring to on the kawi forums. that the 300 was a rumor for US but we will get the FI 250. Like you said though, we will see here shortly.

SO far im happy with my VERY first yamaha. I have had all kawi motorcycles/atv's in the past. :D