2012 National Defense Act!!!

Sparkxx1

Please repost and share this! We should be against the 2012 National Defense Act! Only a few places have information and they're keeping it out of the media to keep us in the dark! Get informed people!

http://www.businessinsider.com/ron-p...ifying-2011-12

Sida kunde inte hittas

TL;DR: A Law is in the process of being passed to take away some of our rights and turning our own military against us! Please spread the word! They're keeping this out of the Media.

Spunky99

I just can't watch Alex Jones....He will report any old rumor as fact. He makes conservatives look like crazy nutjobs. Like Snopes.com and factcheck.org being owned by George Soros and Moveon.org. Their veracity is very much in question being controlled by the left. I'd love to see a true neutral news media but the mainstream ones are all one one side of the fence.

I'm not taking sides here but just pointing out that the bias of each side is enormous. I get emails from Obama directly and OMG what a bunch of lies. I also get direct emails from the other side and I have to sift through the BS like reading the National Enquirer. They ALL do it......

Back to topic...The Senate passed this act to be able more effectively arrest and detain those Al Qaeda members that have attained US citizenship. Unfortunately the DHS, FBI and others can decide to suspect any American of having Al Qaeda ties and hold them indefinitely. So there is a huge risk of abuse that can be done to US Citizens. If you don't hang out with Anarchists, and terrorists or are making IEDs or ordering large quantities of fertilizer you are probably safe from arrest tho...LOL;)

Ride on Garth......