2011 FZ6R for sale

LS6TT

Hate to do it, but as some of you know I am battling brain cancer and sadly the toy needs to go to make sure I stay on top of my medical bills. Bought this bike when I found out I had cancer to help me cope so sucks it's what has to go. Anyhow...

Selling my 2011 Yamaha FZ6R

4800 miles, in perfect condition, well maintained.
Custom license plate mount.
Zx6 mirrors.
Integrated turns in taillight. (Factory taillight included)
Flush mount led turn signals. (Factory turn signals included)
Anodized R1 pegs front and back.
Tinted double bubble.
Aftermarket mirrors.
Plenty of tread left on the tires.

Will throw in a large HJC helmet with tinted visor, fox and joe rocket gloves, an alpine stars jacket. Have a set of cold winter gloves I'll throw in too.

Email or pm any questions.

Just asking payoff. $4,000

Pics here (if I need to add them here let me know)
2011 Yamaha FZ6R

Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

Glws, thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Same sentiment here, wish the absolute best to you and your family.

DakinechicK

Thank you, I think....you know you probably crushed this for sale thread.
I agree. Please don't spout off your unnecessary opinion about the price someone is asking on their bike. I know you are new to this forum, but that is in extremely bad taste! I could say more but this isn't the place for it. HOWEVER, if I were you, I would delete my post and encourage LS6TT instead of slamming his asking price in HIS for sale thread with such a comment you could have easily kept to yourself or PM'd him your thought on it.

On another note, Alex, I am so sorry you are dealing with such horrible medical issues…. I will keep you in my prayers. XOXO

Good luck with your sale.

Last edited:
Sorry guys. I was not negative in any way.I said his situation was a bummer and wished him luck selling his bike. Only reason I said how much I paid for mine was t make him aware of the prices that 2013's were going for to try and help him be a informed seller to sell it on craislist.

If that is taken as negativity, I appoligize.

Last edited:

latony007

Back up, price drop to reflect new price, fingers crossed this sells.
Probably a stupid question Alex but have you tried cycle trader? i think its free and i sold my cruiser off there pretty fast. There is a couple others, of course craigslist but there is oodle and recycler has free adds here as well.

LS6TT

Probably a stupid question Alex but have you tried cycle trader? i think its free and i sold my cruiser off there pretty fast. There is a couple others, of course craigslist but there is oodle and recycler has free adds here as well.
I haven't tried cycle trader, forgot about it actually, thank you.

Craigslist in this area for vehicles is horrid, too many dealers. It's posted there, but only a few hits.

chopper71

I hope you can get it sold. Prayers for you and your family. My mother was recently diagnosed with stage 3A lung cancer. So keep your head up wishing you a full recovery.