2013 FZ6R For Sale

lizardsbba

Alright I have a 2013 Yamaha FZ6R here in excellent shape with a lot of new parts just installed. I picked this bike up with 3,000 miles on the clock and now have 14,661 trouble free miles. The bike has never given me any problems, runs like a champ and of course you get that Yamaha reliability. I have all maintenance and fuel records.

Maintenance performed:

- Chain cleaned every 600 miles
- 4K mile checkup at 7,839 miles (New plugs, resync throttle bodies, brake flush and bleed, chassis lubrication)
- Oil and filter changed at 7,839 miles
- Bridgestone S21 Tires were put on at 11,286 miles
- Oil changed at 12,024 miles
- 4k mile checkup 12.024 miles
- New RK GXW chain and Driven lightened steel sprocket put on at 14,643 miles

Over the time I’ve ridden the bike I’ve averaged 41.4 mpg with the stock front sprocket. When I changed the chain and rear sprocket I also changed out the front sprocket to a +1 to increase the mileage.

The bike has the following modifications:

- Motodynamic integrated tail
- Motodynamic flush mount turns in the front
- Stock Exhaust Mod, welded stock tip to new outlet
- Ebay fender eliminator
- Ebay led strips in front ducts
- SW-Motech center stand
- Puig tire hugger/chain guard
- Healtech speedo healer
- Healtech Gear indicator
- Corbin seat
- Coax flush mount plug installed by Speedo for heated gear
- Just installed the following: RK GXW Chain, Driven lightened steel rear sprocket and a +1 front sprocket. They have 40 miles on them
- Techspec Snakeskin grip pads installed on plastic area on either side of the gas tank

I do still have the following stock pieces that will be included with the bike.

- Stock turn signals
- Tail light
- Rear fender and license plate bracket

I did lay her down at low speed when I got the bike, nothing bad the Frame sliders did their job. You can see the damage pictured. There are a couple superficial scratches that are too difficult to photograph.

I’m asking $4,600 if you have any questions feel free to ask. I can be reached easiest via text message at 805-6one0-three8nine2

Last edited:

TN6R

I think your price is fair. I paid $3400 for a '09 this past summer with 7400 miles on it and completely bone stock in mint condition.

Maybe put it on Craigslist. I searched for a couple weeks before I found mine on Craigslist and man I searched everywhere. It'll sell.

lizardsbba

Update:

-Just installed the following: RK GXW Chain, Driven lightened steel rear sprocket and a +1 front sprocket. They have 40 miles on them