2010 vs 2011?

CraigEgg

Before I get flamed, I did run a search in here and in google. I can't find what changes (if any) were done to the 2011 vs the 2010 models?

Anyone kind enough to share what they know between the two Fz6rs?

Thanks,
CraigEgg

JSP

Super Moderator
Just color scheme, that is the only diff from 09-11 (all FZ6R)

Chucker

Before I get flamed, I did run a search in here and in google. I can't find what changes (if any) were done to the 2011 vs the 2010 models?

Anyone kind enough to share what they know between the two Fz6rs?

Thanks,
CraigEgg
The 2011s are typically newer, with fresher parts.

Chucker

Right on Laurie. Notice they've had Raven every year? :p

CDN6R

Right on Laurie. Notice they've had Raven every year? :p
Yeah,, They couldn't sell them all in 09/10 so they retagged them for 2011:scared: Notice that that they did not do this with YELLOW? So popular, and FAST, they sold out 1st year!

CDN6R

You mean aftermarket parts? Well considering that the GSXR 750 has been around since 1985 and the Yami 600 R6 has been around since 1999(I think),our FZ6R's are pretty new to the buying public. It always takes some time for a model to become popular,some more than others. Take the new FZ8 for example. It is the SAME bike in Canada/USA/Europe/Austraila so it will sell alot of copies. The FZ6R is the same for Can/USA,(Restricted in Aus) and is not sold in Europe.The European version is the XJ6,either naked(XJ6N)..(1/2 fairing) XJ6 Diversion and (Full fairing,released 2010) XJ6 Diversion F. The GSXR/R6 has a strong following (lots of parts sales) because they have been around since I was a much younger man (the age of Dino's).

Chucker

Ty for replies....

...I wonder why there are no parts for the 2011 if it's all the same as the 09s?
If you're referring to not being able to find parts for an '11 when you can find them for an '09, they are the same. A lot of catalogues just haven't been updated with the '11 model year yet.