2010 Black & Gold FZ6R, have you seen it...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

calltrex

:canada:

Yea mine is having the PDI done as I type this....hoping for delivery this week
:wav::rockon:
Better check your bike after u get it.

mine had loose screw/bolts, brake light didnt work (wires weren't even connected at the lever), forget what else

PDI is just a cash grab for dealers or Dock fees they call it

JonKerr

Elite Member

lesh24

Even though my high school colors were black and gold and I loved it for football and baseball uniforms, I just can't get into gold wheels on a bike. If it had black wheels and the gold graphics, maybe the tank badge be gold instead of silver, I could do it. But I like my black and red for a bike more. I do like that it comes with the black forks though.
Yea i know the colors are not for all, but yea I also like the Black forks also...my old bike was silver and it just looked like it should of been black also.

lesh24

Better check your bike after u get it.

mine had loose screw/bolts, brake light didnt work (wires weren't even connected at the lever), forget what else

PDI is just a cash grab for dealers or Dock fees they call it
Yea i hear you, but ive worked with this dealer for years so there good on there word.....also i got a smoking deal at about 8K Canadian out the door with all the taxes!

But yea ill be giving it a once over when I get it then take it apart to start modding it.

I got a couple of mods already in the garage but no bike yet....

Halon

I bought mine in the black and gold, 350 miles so far and the only complaint is my mirror stalks are coming loose. Gonna tighten them down today actually. Otherwise I think it looks sharp.

RandiZ

I love my yellow and wouldn't trade it. But.........if I did........., I'd totally get this black and gold. However, I'd probably like it naked better. (<--I'm sure I'm setting myself up here.)

mchury

I love my yellow and wouldn't trade it. But.........if I did........., I'd totally get this black and gold. However, I'd probably like it naked better. (<--I'm sure I'm setting myself up here.)
gotta agree about the yellow but the black and gold isnt that great in my eyes.
the naked thing isnt for me either.

ArkAngel06

I absolutely love it. I bought a 2009 Raven, but really wanted the 2010 version....However, I got the 2009 for $4999(plus a lot of fees of course), and couldn't pass that up.

I just got the gold decals from my Yamaha dealer and am in the slow process of converting it to the 2010 version...The only thing left to do is get the wheels powder coated.

yama-man46

i just PDI one last week and i must say i love the black and gold but i do not like the gold rims just looks to taky for me, now if the rims where black that would be really sharp but thats just my 2 cents

raven6

i just PDI one last week and i must say i love the black and gold but i do not like the gold rims just looks to taky for me, now if the rims where black that would be really sharp but thats just my 2 cents
agreed, except I like the look of the gold wheels... I like to find someone that doesn't like the gold wheels and trade wheels with them... hint, hint... :)