2009 Yellow FZ6R FS

findmadhav

Hey Guys,

Unfortunately I am having to sell my bike which I love sooo much because I have to leave the country. For those of you who know me, I have always babied it, not a single scratch and the bike is in excellent condition. Has 5100 miles on it. Has the following upgrades: OES Frame Sliders, matching Harris Tank Pad, 12v power outlet, other than this it is stock. Always changed oil with Mobil1 full synthetic. Asking 4750 obo.
I live in NJ.
Pics are as follows:

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
*Moved to classifieds section*

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

findmadhav

I'll see if any of my buddies are interested in this! I have never seen your bike around and live around the corner in South Plainfield!
Yeah thats surprising. Just let me know. I have it on cnj craigslist as well. You can get my phone number from there. Thanks!

findmadhav

Yeah thats surprising. Just let me know. I have it on cnj craigslist as well. You can get my phone number from there. Thanks!
Hey btw, I am selling my 2005 Camry SE with 69k miles as well.
I am also selling tonnes of motorcycle gear and accessories. Those ads are on craigslist as well.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

Hey btw, I am selling my 2005 Camry SE with 69k miles as well.
I am also selling tonnes of motorcycle gear and accessories. Those ads are on craigslist as well.
did you post the other stuff here too?

Hi,

I may be interested in purchasing your bike, if you have not sold it already. I will not be able to do this however, until sometime in late February. I live in South NJ, off exit 15 of I-295.

Please let me know if your bike is still for sale.

Thanks,

Jeff

findmadhav

Hi,

I may be interested in purchasing your bike, if you have not sold it already. I will not be able to do this however, until sometime in late February. I live in South NJ, off exit 15 of I-295.

Please let me know if your bike is still for sale.

Thanks,

Jeff
Hey Jeff, the bike is still for sale but unfortunately I am leaving the country by the end of this month itself. I would be more than happy to pass it on to fellow forum member. Please let me know if we can workout a deal this month itself. It is as clean as it gets.

findmadhav

Hey Jeff, the bike is still for sale but unfortunately I am leaving the country by the end of this month itself. I would be more than happy to pass it on to fellow forum member. Please let me know if we can workout a deal this month itself. It is as clean as it gets.
Reduced price to 4750 or best offer. Need to sell ASAP.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

findmadhav

I am still interested in the bike. Perhaps you have a friend or relative who is willing to sell it for you?
Hey Guys.... was busy traveling and settling down back in my country. Was able to sell the bike for 4500 just the evening before I left. Call it luck or fate, got to ride the bike in heavy rain for 80 miles to drop it off. Hope to stick around this forum. Am sure to get a FZ6R again once am back to US. :)