2009 Yamaha FZ6-R (michigan)

amg14

For sale is my 2009 Yamaha Fz6r.

$5,100.00

clean title (in hand)
no leans (i 100% own this bike)
no gaps in insurance

Reason for sale: looking to buy a new car, but need to sell bike and current car to do so.

i purchased this bike from motorcity power sports on telegraph in april of 2010 with 0 miles. i am the first and only owner/rider. the bike has 4137 miles that i put on it over the last two summers.

i followed the book when it came to servicing and breaking in this new bike. i had it serviced before it hit 600 miles and changed the oil again at 1000. i then changed the oil, added fuel saver, brought the bike into my living room and connected a battery tender to it over the winter. finally i had it serviced before i rolled over 3000 miles and changed the oil before winterizing the bike again for this season. i take pride in a well maintained machine. i cleaned and oiled the chain every 600 miles, when i washed the bike, winterized it, or when the bike saw rain (3 times over the ownership of this bike did i get caught out in rain, but only for a few minutes). during the riding season the bike was stored in my garage. i also followed the manual with regards to the break in period of the engine. tires in good condition (original pair), mostly upright riding.

the bike has been down once. lost balance trying to put it up on the center stand. damage is hard to notice (see pictures).

i installed several accessories:
Frame sliders
throttlemeister cruise control
double bubble wind screen
driven 17t rear sprocket (dealer installed, lowers rpms at cruising speeds)
fender eliminator

i have all of the paperwork on this bike: servicing, receipts for accessories, and maintenance work. i also have all original parts.

call/txt/email with questions or requests for viewings or more pictures (i have lots). my name is Alex. 313-587-4923

Attachments

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Price? ..