2006 FZ1 - Austin, Texas

Hellgate

SOLD 2006 FZ1, $4,500, 28,454 miles, red, only two owners, all maintenance is documented.

All services done at 24,500 miles, valves, coolant, brake fluid, air filter, EBC HH Brake pads, new flywheel, and rectifier.

Mods include:

1) '05 R1 fork
2) '05 R1 front radial brakes, and MC
3) Fren tubo stainless steel brakelines
4) Corbin Saddles
5) 2008 FZ1 ECU, very smooth compared to the 2006 ECU
6) Anti vibration weights in handlebars
7) Graves Racing Sharkfin (toe guard)
8) 520 SuperSprox sprocket, RK new X-ring chain and countershaft sprocket. About 250 miles on all.
9) Rear Fender Eliminator Kit.
10) Swingarm Spools for rear stand

In outstanding condition.

Located in Austin, TX. Can deliver to major metro areas in Texas; Austin area, Houston, SA, Dallas Metro, etc. For El Paso we'd have to talk. Maybe meet in Junction?

PM me if interested, thanks!

101_1445.jpg

101_1451.jpg

101_1444.jpg

101_1448.jpg

101_1450.jpg

101_1447.jpg

Last edited:

JSP

Super Moderator
Nooooooo! Damn thats a nice FZ. Great price too man. You replaced it with the Aprilia??!?! NICE! Pics man, pics! :D

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
:D He gets the Tuono tomorrow night I believe?

What a GREAT deal for a well modded bike for someone... Most of the important stuff has been done!

Hellgate

Here's the Ape. The only mods are an Arrow slip-on and a custom AF1 Racing ECU flash, about 160 hp at the wheel and butter smooth!

TuonoV4moddedArtIMG_1797.jpg

JSP

Super Moderator
OH..........MY............GOOOOOOOOOD!!!! :eek:

I'm freakin drooling over that! Dang.

Fizzer6R

yeah I'm not sure which one causes me credit card impulses more! ;)

bet the R1 fork makes the FZ1 so much better - GLWS

Pete did you happen to own or at least ride the prev. gen Tuono? I had the pleasure to test ride one and it was a blast, of course engine reminded me of prev. owned ducs. it had just the right amount of wind protection from the mini fairing... wonder how this lastest gen.tuono compares

Hellgate

yeah I'm not sure which one causes me credit card impulses more! ;)

bet the R1 fork makes the FZ1 so much better - GLWS

Pete did you happen to own or at least ride the prev. gen Tuono? I had the pleasure to test ride one and it was a blast, of course engine reminded me of prev. owned ducs. it had just the right amount of wind protection from the mini fairing... wonder how this lastest gen.tuono compares
I have, I put about 40 miles on a Gen 1 T. It is a very nice bike, but not the same at the Gen 2. I can see needing a double-bubble screen.

Hellgate

bumpity, bump....

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member