2 thumbs up

nucmedman63

I have to give this forum two thumbs up the people are #1 as some may have noticed most probly haven't I recently got the FZ1 love the bike and can't find a fault 1 with the 6r. Just wanted to tell you all that you are a great bunch of people. nothing bad about the other forums there is just something about how everyone just helps and give good honest help just a great bunch of people
thx.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member
Reactions: JT

Pinarello Rider

I have to give this forum two thumbs up the people are #1 as some may have noticed most probly haven't I recently got the FZ1 love the bike and can't find a fault 1 with the 6r. Just wanted to tell you all that you are a great bunch of people. nothing bad about the other forums there is just something about how everyone just helps and give good honest help just a great bunch of people
thx.
Flattery will get you nowhere, but please keep trying.

xleeb0y13x

Definitely agree. The one thing above all that I like is how helpful people are here. Most forums seem to have a bit to much bashing.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.

Pinarello Rider

Definitely agree. The one thing above all that I like is how helpful people are here. Most forums seem to have a bit to much bashing.

Sent from the second bathroom stall to the left.
Youre posts are dum.

:thumbup: