10/27 - Mini photoshoot - alh081's fz6r

alh081

Had to work today so I decided to bring my camera along and take a few pics. Took about 25 photos so not much of a shoot..but here are a few to share!

Let me know what you think! criticism welcome!!

06330i

Only two things I personally would change is get rid of the reflectors on the front forks and an intergrated tail light.

alh081

looks like I need to get a new windscreen...
The windscreen i have is the stock one. I just painted the inside. Used plastidip so if i get sick of it, i'd just peel it off.

Only two things I personally would change is get rid of the reflectors on the front forks and an intergrated tail light.
I dont like the front reflectors much neither. The amber ones were in front and i wanted to get rid of the amber on the car so i put the red ones in front. I'm still a new rider so i decided to keep the reflectors so ppl see me. As for the tail light, i thought about getting the integrated since i like the smoked/led lights but i do not like the integrated signals. maybe in the future.

MidLifeCrisis

Looks sweet. I have the tribal tattoo version but peeling the stickers/paint tank soon and ordered the same stickers you have. Thanks for sharing.

bobby bo bonsin

Looks real nice and clean. Love the seat cowl. I secretly wish i had a 2012 all white version. So much you could do or not do with it as far as decals and whatnot. It looks good just all white too so its a win win.

Hello my real name is Adam.

BoneJj

Nice use of DOF, I like how you are doing there but my only suggestion is that I don't much like that pillar that divides the garage doors, the yellow part of it showing on the top side. I think if you got down a little farther to eliminate that yellow portion sticking out of the top of the bike it would be an even better picture set. That or putting that off to one side or the other of the bike.

alh081

Nice use of DOF, I like how you are doing there but my only suggestion is that I don't much like that pillar that divides the garage doors, the yellow part of it showing on the top side. I think if you got down a little farther to eliminate that yellow portion sticking out of the top of the bike it would be an even better picture set. That or putting that off to one side or the other of the bike.
you mean something like this??
Before:

After:

i didnt like the yellow too much neither. i just did a quick edit in the above pics.

BoneJj

you mean something like this??
Before:

After:

i didnt like the yellow too much neither. i just did a quick edit in the above pics.
I don't mind it under the bike, it's the sticking out the top that seems off. I know I've scrapped many a photo just because something was sticking out of a person's head or something to that effect. I will photoshop out the stuff if I don't have an alternative though.

I actually just very quickly went through some photos from a golf scramble a couple weekends ago where I volunteered my time as a photog for them. I'm not exactly happy with a lot of what I turned out that day but it was also my first time shooting a golf event. I probably should have done a little studying on what other photogs like to get for angles and such.

Special Olympics Golf Scramble 2012 » JeffJamesPhoto.com

There is a link to the shots I took.

Unfortunately a lot of my work I don't even publish on my own site due to contractual issues and also what I want the public to see but yeah, take a look around if you like.

JSP

Super Moderator
Great pics!!!

06330i

The main reason I got the intergrated was for the brightness, much much brighter than stock. You could actually leave your current signals on and still use the tail light

Fizzi6ergal

The main reason I got the intergrated was for the brightness, much much brighter than stock. You could actually leave your current signals on and still use the tail light
I've thought about getting the integrated taillight, but i have awesome LED blinkers in the back, I wonder if I could somehow tap into the wiring and wire them into the integrated and have 2 sets of blinkers. Am I goint too overboard with the blinkers?

bobby bo bonsin

I've thought about getting the integrated taillight, but i have awesome LED blinkers in the back, I wonder if I could somehow tap into the wiring and wire them into the integrated and have 2 sets of blinkers. Am I goint too overboard with the blinkers?
You could do that. Would look cool and be extra visible in the rear. Others on here have done it.

Hello my real name is Adam.

Bert-Aus

Pics 2 and 5 look sweet, nice work!

your ride is steaming up the work the shed -careful she may cause inapproriate sexual harrassment claims

wilcya

im wondering about the mirrors too! what are they?!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member