You Can Get Away With That Here..for now

stryken

Lucky!!

You get to start all new oil, tire, Exhaust and all the other tiresome treads that have been beaten to death on the FZ6 site without anyone crying about it. Well, at least for a few months. Enjoy your site!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
;) This is true! All the old topics elsewhere are new here, for the most part anyway.

One thing that is going to continue to grow is the Mod threads... being a new model, there's a TON of new ground to break. :D

B

blaxx

:rof::rof:Can I use 10w-30 car oil in my bike?

Just kidding.. LOL :D LMAO...:rof:

Last edited by a moderator:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

stryken

shreveport you avatar on this site is confusing me, and its a little frighting. :D

It always messes with my head when someone changes there avatar, funny how a little picture gives you a mental picture of a person. Now I think you are a serial killer.... JK. :rof:

Guess mine makes me a Sci-FI Geek. :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
shreveport you avatar on this site is confusing me, and its a little frighting. :D

It always messes with my head when someone changes there avatar, funny how a little picture gives you a mental picture of a person. Now I think you are a serial killer.... JK. :rof:

Guess mine makes me a Sci-FI Geek. :D
It's kinda funny. It looks like a mug shot of Stone Cold Steve Austin. :rolleyes:

shreveport1

LMAO......It is a mugshot of Stonecold Steve Austin.....LOL ..I will change back.... LMAO :D

Attachments

Last edited: