Yellow FZ6R spotted in Astoria queens NY

DaveMK

Was working at the time driving my truck, and out of a drive way on steinway street comes a yellow FZ6R with the star on it. First time I've ever spotted one! Who are you? Let's ride! Lol

linkgt

Dude, if you ever wanna get together for a ride I'm I'm Brooklyn. Very close to long island !
true! you can show me around. I was near williamsburg just the other day visiting a friend and there were soo many bikes out that night! So jealous! I'll let you know in the near future man.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

DaveMK

true! you can show me around. I was near williamsburg just the other day visiting a friend and there were soo many bikes out that night! So jealous! I'll let you know in the near future man.
going up to bear mountain with one other person in 2 weeks, hes an mss teacher. your more then welcome to join if youd like

RandiZ

Long Island FZ6Rs

Seems there are lots of us on the island. I'm in Brooklyn too. Let me know when you all want to meet up at Billy Joels's 20th Century Cycles. Then we can grab some oysters for lunch.

Urbaninja

I just got a FZ6r im in queens but i ride everywhere last summer i was going up to bear mountian every weekend anyone in NYC wanna ride i have a little group of us that ride alot together id like to add more FZ6r to the mix