yamaha raised bubble clear windscreen

motoguy82

well, I found out the hard way that the FZ6R windscreen is not the same as the XJ6 windscreen (the XJ6 doesn't curve inward at the mounting points...they're all fairly flat). My loss is your gain. They want a 25% restocking fee plus I pay to ship to them.... no thanks. Hopefully someone on here is looking for one. Sucks because I was really looking forward to trying this thing out.

$50 plus shipping. Not sure what shipping will be....estimate around $10 for standard USPS.

Prefer paypal payment, but other payment methods can be worked out. Shipping from APO in Germany, so shipping to the US may take a week or two.

Attachments

CrazyCawi

bump.....GLWS

Fulkon

Dang that does suck. I just installed the tinted version of what your getting and I love it. Channels the wind perfect for me and reduces resistence on the passenger as well (wifes input). Hopefully you'll be as happy with it as I am.

Parcho

I'd get this if I didn't just put a down payment on a condo. If you still have it in a couple weeks, throw me a PM.

Sparkxx1

Dang that does suck. I just installed the tinted version of what your getting and I love it. Channels the wind perfect for me and reduces resistence on the passenger as well (wifes input). Hopefully you'll be as happy with it as I am.
With the tinted can you see through it?

well, I found out the hard way that the FZ6R windscreen is not the same as the XJ6 windscreen (the XJ6 doesn't curve inward at the mounting points...they're all fairly flat). My loss is your gain. They want a 25% restocking fee plus I pay to ship to them.... no thanks. Hopefully someone on here is looking for one. Sucks because I was really looking forward to trying this thing out.

$50 plus shipping. Not sure what shipping will be....estimate around $10 for standard USPS.

Prefer paypal payment, but other payment methods can be worked out. Shipping from APO in Germany, so shipping to the US may take a week or two.
If you still have it in a week and a half-2 weeks shoot me a pm, I'm waiting on my first paycheck from my new job!:p

motoguy82

I'll let you guys know if I still have it for sure. Until then, it's still available for anyone...don't think you'll beat the price anywhere.:D

motoguy82

update: I figured out the problem. The XJ6 Diversion F (full fairing version) has the same windscreen, but the XJ6 Diversion S (semi-faring version, which I have) is different from the FZ6R. So this windscreen would fit the FZ6R or the XJ6F (although it has 'FZ6R' on it....my plan was to put a sticker or something over it). Anyway, just wanted to clear that up as I figured it out today when I ordered the correct windscreen for my bike. Still can't believe I didn't figure it out before I ordered this one... :disapprove:

Oh well, all is good on a Friday evening here! :iconbeer::iconbeer::iconbeer: (done riding for the day!)

Sparkxx1

-_________- I asked you to pm meee. Damn, I'm sad now. LMAO

I've been busy and not on the forums, oh well. My loss, I had the cash