Yamaha Fz6R 2009 for SALE!!!!!!!!!

ayalasa

Hey guys I live in California, im selling my Bike its only got 3,500 miles. It has fender eliminator kit, Flush mount blinkers, full two brothers exhuast. asking 4,500.00 sorry about not putting the price thought I did my bad:)

Attachments

Last edited:

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
Hi ayalasa. In order to sell on the forum, you must include an asking price, ok? Sorry, forum rules. Please edit the post to include your asking price. Thanks!

-Eric

Detrich

why are you selling it ayalasa?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

iSpoolin

Im selling the bike because Im going to be a dad soon and I need the money for when the baby comes.
No offense but I hate when people act like they have to get rid of stuff to get money for when a baby arrives.

Honestly you have 9 months to save. Why not keep the things you enjoy?

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
How much riding would a new Dad get in after having a child anyway? I took 13 years off riding and had no "toys" when I had kids. :D

I completely understand the sale. ;)

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Detrich

congrats on the baby alayasa. you'll have ur hands full for sure... :)

that said, getting hitched and becoming parents seem to be the 2 most common reasons guys get rid of their "toys," sorta say... it sucks, but is fairly normal...

CDN6R

When my son was born in 1995 I sold my '91 GSXR 750 and replaced it this summer with my 09 FZ6R,, so I agree completely.;)