xfactor evo

Xfactor evo

Ok, so I am still a noob with like one post. I have had my bike for about two weeks now. I have one mod which is a idfferent horn I bought at auto zone and it really doesn't seem any louder than the stocker. I will probably splice the stock one and have them both on there and see if that makes it loud when they are both going at the same time.

I don't have a camera anymore so no new pics to put up here for now. I do have a buttload of old pics from my now retired daily driver I shall post up here. BTW if anyone is looking for a fully built evo pushing crazy awhp for about 30k I can send you a link to my other forum I frequent so you can take a looksy.

german race wars 2008

Amberg, Germany

yep I was in the Army for ten years... I miss Germany though. Grew up in Oxnard, California but now I am stuck in Fort Worth area with a new family. I really miss Cali though but like the 93 octane and the fact I can mod my car and bike to the way I like it here... and the gun laws too lol.

*edit*click the little pic for a cool slide show

Last edited:

blkbrd

Elite Member

Xfactor evo

I am only at 400 awhp right now. The way she sits if i get an fp black turbo i would be around 600 on the ground. Awd is very much safer than fwd as you arent just steering with the only wheels driving the car. Thats why a fwd car will understeer, but you gotta be careful cause awd will oversteer which can be fun if you know what your doing. I know a bunch about cars but hardly nothing about bikes which is why i was researching into it first and decided on the fz6r and ended up finding this forum. Another thing is my car is faster than this bike so i figured that if i wanna go fast i will just drive the evo instead of getting temped by the piwer in an r6 or r1 which i originally wanted