Wtf

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

abyss1406

any one have a schematic or a wiring diagram i can trace?

Insure Gal

Instrument cluster

Thanks all for the help
Ya have done everything as suggested up to this point except dealer
Will have it there soon I hope ,appointment not till June 3 but am off this week so during bad weather I may sneak it in during a cancellation of another appointment,here's hoping
I suggested to the dealer just to run a diagnostic check on the harness to see if I have any ground faults if not will try new cluster so if that does not work I may be selling a cluster cheap if anyone here requires one lol
Ya Marthy, every thing runs simply flawless hence the decision to buy new cluster and hopefully it arrives while the bike is at dealer getting diagnostic check then all should be revealed.
I will then see if the old cluster can be repaired ie such as cold solder joint or bad chip and advise the forum if any one else runs into the same problem

Hopefully will be in touch soon with solution

Insure Gal

Finally a resolve
The new cluster has arrived and low and behold it works ,so all my suspicions have been founded all was ok with the bike but the cluster.
The only thing wrong is that we have now found out that the odometer memory is stored int the cluster ,not the main computer but oh weel we have to now add to the odometer reading 6300 Kilometers ,bit that we can live with
Thanks again all for your suggestions and from ence forth we have a lesson learned in that we all here know that clusters can malfunction.:mad:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member