wtb your stock left overs

oorgle

So as many of you know i laid my bike down in april and i am finally able to start buying parts to make her pretty again. Hoping i can find some freeby/cheepies for some of these parts since they are usually the first things people mod. so here is a starter list of parts i need. I may need more parts after i get it into a shop and have them do a full inspection.

-left fairing for a metalic black raven.
-left stock mirror
-stock windscreen
-stock black left bar end.
-stock clutch lever
-stock front left blinker
-stock kickstand
-the black plastics that surround the headlight for a metalic black raven

I also need the flat black plastics that are in the images i attached. I'm not sure what they are called.

Tell me what ya got and what ya want for it and lets make my baby pretty again.

Attachments

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

oorgle

I haven't priced any of these parts at the dealer yet, I figured with things like mirrors and blinkers I'd give the forums a shot first. I'd rather give my money to another rider then the dealer if i have a choice.

I am going to have the dealer inspect my bike some time soon and am going to have them quote me for labor + parts and just labor if i can find the parts cheaper. So they will most likely end up with a bigger list if any mounts are bent/broken that i can't see without tearing it apart.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

oorgle

Good luck in your search, and I think this would help. 2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) (CA) FZ6RYCB Parts, 2009 Yamaha FZ6R (Black Metallic X) (CA) FZ6RYCB OEM Parts - BikeBandit.com

You can find just about every OEM part for the bike for replacement here at a price. This may not be your first option but if you cannot find the parts you need from a forum member, this is where you can go.

I know about bike bandit :) I always look at their site since they have fiches of everything. makes ordering parts from the dealer so much easier when i can just list off part numbers to him that i gathered from bike bandit. I've heard mixed reviews about buying from them though so I have never bothered.

meganiimarie

I would be willing to let go of the left mirror, front blinker, and stock bar end. PM me if interested :)