WTB: Two Brothers exhaust

2011FZ6R

Hey guys, looking to buy a TBR Exhaust for my 6R. I'm not looking to spend more than $500. Must be in good condition, the can itself doesn't matter when it comes to the finish (aluminum, cf, etc)

Szajko

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

gocougs88

Well plus if you buy the TBR for 700 you can sell your stock for like $150 so really you're getting TBR for like $550

miketriebsch

Been considering selling my bike. So I am going to sell the exhaust I have and the two brothers juice box with it for 650. Mine is a full m4 exhaust retails at 900 plus 250 for the juice box give or take, so 650 is cheap, that includes shipping.

2011FZ6R

Been considering selling my bike. So I am going to sell the exhaust I have and the two brothers juice box with it for 650. Mine is a full m4 exhaust retails at 900 plus 250 for the juice box give or take, so 650 is cheap, that includes shipping.
I might be interested, but just in the exhaust.

arse

i will def take that setup off your hands, if op isnt interested