WTB: Stock fork springs - '08-'10

viffer800

If you've replaced your stock fork springs, the old ones are just lying around collecting dust, and you wouldn't mind getting rid of them cheap <---(key word), I'd be interested in taking them off your hands for a project I have in mind. They need to be off a 2008-2010 FZ6R and in decent shape (not rusty) to be useable for me.

I'm near Atlanta.

Thanks,
Brad

viffer800

Sorry about the late reply. Two days after your response I centerpunched a deer at high speed and wound up in the hospital with a number of injuries. Basically lucky I'm still breathing, which I'm sure I wouldn't be if I hadn't been wearing a full face helmet. (Major pavement gouges in the chin bar and side of helmet are a good indication it saved my life.)

So anyway... My two broken hands/wrists are starting to work well enough that it's time to begin to work on bike repairs - including the fork springs I was considering before. So if you - or anyone else - has stock 2008-2010 FZ6R springs available I'm still interested. Cheap is a key word here, especially after my crash.