WTB regular juice box

travisH3

just bought a FZ6R, been lurking the forums for a while to read up on the bike and make my decison what bike to get. well i have ordered marthy's exhaust with viper can and am looking for the regular juicebox that will fit my 2009 FZ6R to keep it from back firing. i have the block off plates on the way too. i dont need gobs of power just want the bike to run good with the new exhaust. pm me if ya have one. Thanks

6R Blackout

You are better off just spending a little more and getting a Juicebox Pro or PCV. That way you can input Marthy's maps too.
+1 on that. Wish I would have spent a little extra on a PCV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

travisH3

+1 on that. Wish I would have spent a little extra on a PCV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout
from the reviews I read I just liked the simplicity of the regular juicebox. the tuning for my diesel would make your head spin. just trying to stay away from having to do all that to my bike too. lol

well how bout if ya have any juice box or pcv for sale hit me up. im guessing these things dont need a relicensing fee if you buy used. thanks for your help!

miketriebsch

Ive been considering sellin mine. It's the regular one and I have no issues with it but I plan to do more mods in the future. I'm not sure what it's worth. Nor How much the pro cost.

travisH3

i bought a pcv new, thanks anyway