WTB: Graphics card

CrazyCawi

I need something decent. I am buying a new case and powersupply blagh blagh blagh but I wanna see if any of you have a spare graphics card that will be decent for battlefield 3

let me know what you have and the specs and how much thanks

yfz6r

I wouldn't buy a used graphics card. I've had several fail but were under a two year warranty. Electronics inevitably fail and if you invest in them, you really need a warranty IMO.

But good luck on the hunt.

yfz6r

Ahh gotcha. When my radeon 4850 went out I upgraded to a 6850 and got the 4850 replaced under warranty and gave to my bro-in-law. Too bad I couldn't send it your way but maybe this will happen to someone else

Kdubb223

ClickClick5

And out from the dead I come.

A Radeon 6950+ or GeForce 570+ would do you nice.
I have a 6970 pushed to 950mhz and love it.

Spunky99

I ordered a EVGA GeForce 560 Ti DS. Lifetime warranty. 249.00 at Amazon
I could have bought a cheaper unit and overclocked the crap outta it but this one has the dual fans and is built with all the bells and whistles and I can still overclock some more.
I ordered a 750 watt power supply to juice the PC a bit too as this needs more power to run the fans.

I think a couple of minor specs were slightly better on the DS although it runs at 850 mhz vs 900 for the Ti Superclocked. Should slaughter Battlefield 3 in my system.

redprodigy35

Spunky99

I'm running at 1920 x 1280 with everything turned up as high as it goes and it is fantastic. My son plays the XBox 360 version on a 36" flatscreen with the HD cable and he looks at my 24" PC screens and just drools.......
EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked 1024 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI/Mini-HDMI SLI Ready Graphics Card, 01G-P3-1567-KR