WTB Blue 2009 FZ6R

Thyrd

Hello community,

I'm new here, my name's Nate. I'm looking for a 2009 Blue FZ6R, that doesn't have to be in perfect condition, just rideable. I'll have between 3.5 and 4 to spend on it, around June.

If people would keep their eyes peeled for me, that would be great. I almost started paying for a 650 2007 Ninja, but decided that the bike I really want, is the one I'm going to get.

Thanks for reading,

Nate/Thyrd

Try cycletrader.com, thats how I found my bike!!!!

Thyrd

I had to re-read my post like 3 times... I spelled "yellow" just fine. If I did buy a yellow bike, heaven knows I paint it blue anyways. Thanks for the welcome, it feels like home already.

Tried cycletrader, most are out of my price range, if we all have eyes out, I'm sure I can get what I'm after.

Thanks everyone,

Thyrd

Thyrd

Bump. Is there a limit to years to bump?

Looking for a 2009 fz6r in blue, and wondering what the miles/price should look like. There are about 3-4 within driving/flying distance that I can pick up for 4k-4.6k. Blue book is saying 3855. Let me know.

-Thyrd-

xorbe

Bump. Is there a limit to years to bump?

Looking for a 2009 fz6r in blue, and wondering what the miles/price should look like. There are about 3-4 within driving/flying distance that I can pick up for 4k-4.6k. Blue book is saying 3855. Let me know.

-Thyrd-
Wow, so you never picked one up yet?

Thyrd

haha, no Xorbe. Had a buncha stuff between then and now (ie. living overseas, job changes, college stuff etc.) Still looking.

I have the option of picking one up about 1.5-2 hours away, blue 2009 for 4k, or picking a 2011 black one up, for 4.3 about 5 minutes away. Lower miles on the raven one, from a dealer, and the other is a title in hand from an individual.

Thoughts? I figure I can always paint it blue :p

-Thyrd

Thyrd

Get want you want the first time, instead of modding and painting!
The black one has little-no scratches on it, and 13k less miles. The blue one has some significant damage to the left side. I don't plan on modding it out a bunch, but I see the point Xorbe. Thanks.

SynysterCT

Just keep an eye out on craigslist and cycletrader. I almost jumped on a few different options in the 4k range but I held off and just picked up an FZ6R (2009, Blue too :)) for $3300 in a private sale. TBR exhaust on her too!

LocoLechero

why the F would you buy an older bike with WAY more miles that has SIGNIFICANT damage .... i don't get it - am i missing something!?