WTB:2012 fz6r stock exhaust needed asap

fz6rboss

hey guys i need an exhaust for my fz6r its a 2012 and i need another stock one so i can try to custom fabricate a slip on on to it. not looking to go broke guys so just message me or comment here if you have one around

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Therzdae

Well fortunate for you I just bought a aftermarket... My stock exhaust is from a 2011 and only has 4000 miles on it no broken anything... PM me with a offer.

fz6rboss

How many are you looking to buy, 2? Why not just modify the one on your bike? You can get a DIY kit from Marthy and weld on a new midpipe or get it welded. I can see needing a backup stock in CA in case of a fixit ticket, but here in PA you should be fine. My exhaust is aftermarket and no problems with inspection. BTW, I grew up close to Glenside (my Uncle lived there) in Roslyn and have family in Jenkintown as well.
well i wanna try to mod it myself without any kits because i love to fabricate and i need to get another stock one only because i ride my bike everyday its not raining, so while i mock up and weld the other one i can still ride my bike. and thats cool man ive lived in abington my whole life. its a nice community although the cops profile Honda's which used to be my dd until i got a bike. and i go to q-mart all the time in Quakertown

Therzdae

free bump, shipping was too much for me.. I know if you post on our fz6r forum facebook someone had one they were offering me the other day... try posting on that wall..

new2yam

hey guys i need an exhaust for my fz6r its a 2012 and i need another stock one so i can try to custom fabricate a slip on on to it. not looking to go broke guys so just message me or comment here if you have one around
I have one. Almost new. Put 600 miles on it before I swapped it out for a TB. I'll let it go for cheap - PM me.