WTB: 09'+ FZ6R - Western US - ~$4250 - Any Color

Gunn4r

Hi There! See subject line! Looking for a well maintained FZ6R. Doesn't need to be modded or anything (great if it is though!) and any color will do, however preference is Raven w/ Gold Rims, or White.

I am willing to pickup within about ~1000 miles give or take a few hundred miles. Any further and I would need to ship and unless the bike price is pretty low than it wouldn't be cost effective I don't think. So Places like California, Nevada, Colorado, Idaho, Wyoming, Arizona, Northern New Mexico, perhaps even Oregon.

Don't have a ton of cash right now so around 4-5k is going to have to be my max on price. Just a poor college student here that loves to ride! :steve:

Thanks a lot guys, hopefully something will pop up... there isn't jack squat for sale in Utah it seems like.

Harda toenail

Once winter hits a lot of people are selling and that's when the deals pop up. Good luck on your search. I got a mint yellow 09 with 15xx miles for 4500.

Harda toenail

Dang if I didn't just buy mine a month ago, I'd be happy to take that white bike off your hands. Looks awesome all white/black and that rim tape really sets it off. Are you including the exhaust, filter, seat cowl and mirors in the sale? If so, the OP really can't beat that deal.

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Dang if I didn't just buy mine a month ago, I'd be happy to take that white bike off your hands. Looks awesome all white/black and that rim tape really sets it off. Are you including the exhaust, filter, seat cowl and mirors in the sale? If so, the OP really can't beat that deal.
Yup everything on the bike is included. It's a great bike and I love it but I really want a Triumph Thruxton.

Gunn4r

Gorgeous bike! Where abouts in NM are you? Whats the mileage on it? What kind of riding do you do? More infos! :D

PuRpl3_Dr4nK

Gorgeous bike! Where abouts in NM are you? Whats the mileage on it? What kind of riding do you do? More infos! :D
I'm in southern New Mexico, Alamogordo to be exact. I'll to go check mileage but it's right around 30xx. I don't use it for daily transportation, mainly weekend recreation. Bought it new in May of '09. Mods listed in my signature but the right mirror broke when I moved to I just took it off. Have the seat and the rear seat that's collecting dust in a closet but both have all the parts needed for an quick swap. Dealer painted over the pink tank graphics so check out my profile for more pictures. Recently made an FE from instructions someone (sparxxx I think) posted but I still need to paint it.