wrecked

godwearsblack

So last tuesday i was riding to meet with my club, and a pick up pulled out of a side street to make a left and blocked 2 lanes, i had 0 reaction time that i ended up hitting the truck. As the bike launched me up in the air, my body knocked off the camper the truck had. **** i flipped hit the floor and rolled 3 or 4 times and landed face down. Good thing is i was blessed to only have 3 quarter size scratches and only 4 fractured bones in my back. But my poor baby was wrecked. Fuxk i miss my bike.

Detrich

Am sorry to hear about ur mishap . But at least u aren't badly hurt. Do u have to wear a body cast and what's the recovery going to be like? Was the truck found at fault for the accident or ? Hope everything will be ok. U'll get a new bike once u're healed up.

Last edited:

Bert-Aus

Thank the moto lords that is all that happened!

Good to hear you are still here to talk about it

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

godwearsblack

Im glad that was it too, as far as the healiing process goes i dont have to have surgery or anything and no body cast just rest at home is all.
Yup already thinking of what to get next haha but i have about another 2 months of healing time lol

RoadTrip

Yeah those side street cars (trucks) give me the creeps everytime, they look, roll, gun it, you just never know if they actually see you. Glad you made it through, heal up and keep us posted on the new bike.

knightmare

Man that must have been scary.... U can be the toughest guy on this forum and still scream like a lil ***** when some thing like that happens.... Get well soon brother....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Y

yellowfz

Always hate to hear of a fellow rider getting hurt. Get well soon!
May the Cycle God be with you from now on. :D