Wow, I had no idea...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
If you were to purchase the stock exhaust system for the FZ6R, it would run approximately $1141.07!!! :eek::eek: The little outlet tip is $141.64 alone!

This definitely helps me justify my TBR purchase! :rockon:

spacemonkey

haha wow so i could spend more on the stock exhaust if it ****s up or just buy the better one for less money? :D

Roaddawg

If you were to purchase the stock exhaust system for the FZ6R, it would run approximately $1141.07!!! :eek::eek: The little outlet tip is $141.64 alone!

This is what you told your wife to justify your purchase, right?! :thumbup: "Honey, somethings wrong with my exhaust...I need to get a new one, and you know what?!? The stock one costs more than the 2 bros, soooo...." Sounds convincing to me!!;) Now, where did I put that hammer and screw driver....

phantomxc

This is what you told your wife to justify your purchase, right?! :thumbup: "Honey, somethings wrong with my exhaust...I need to get a new one, and you know what?!? The stock one costs more than the 2 bros, soooo...." Sounds convincing to me!!;) Now, where did I put that hammer and screw driver....
I tried that but she quickly mentioned the extended warranty I puchased..... :(

reiobard

just tell her that you found a smokin' deal on them and that is would be dumb to not buy them now.....

Seems to work for me A LOT....

<hides from Keira>

B

blaxx

Dam!

How much do you think we could get if we put our OEM systems up on Ebay? ;)

cbzdel

Dam!

How much do you think we could get if we put our OEM systems up on Ebay? ;)
about $12 plus shipping costs lol

S

stryken

just tell her that you found a smokin' deal on them and that is would be dumb to not buy them now.....

Seems to work for me A LOT....

Yes, but you have a wife who can appreciate the purchases you make for your bike. Well, I have to say my wife has been pretty understanding this year with all the things I have been buying for mine but she doesn't really care too much about the whole motorcycle thing. You are a lucky man to have a wife who not only wants to ride with you, but on her own bike next to you. :thumbup:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I tried to get the exhaust installed before she made it home, thinking she was going to kill me. She got home and I was laying on the garage floor. She said, "Oh, so you go the new exhaust? Those pants are filthy, you're going to throw them away when you're done, right?"

So, I was a bit worried for no reason! She still won't ride with me, but that's ok. ;)

reiobard

very nice! don't throw the pants away, you will be doing more mods down the road and they can become your garage pants, just wash them with your shop rags and keep them around, save the $ from new pants for more mods!