Women's Textile Pants

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Where did you try and order them from? I checked a few places that show stock... Here is a big list

women's Speed and Strength Coast is Clear pant - Google Search

Motorcycle superstore shows they have them in most all sizes:

Speed and Strength Women's Coast Is Clear Textile Pants - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

Bike Bandit also has them in XS, SM, XL, and XXL

http://www.bikebandit.com/speed-and-strength-women-s-coast-is-clear-textile-motorcycle-pants?WT.mc_id=1484958&CAWELAID=502930692

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
She needs them in Medium, and no one has those. She was told from our dealer where she ordered them that they were discontinued, and I am assuming that the mediums sold out first, because she is an average size, so her size always goes first. She was looking for other suggestions, but she didn't know where to get them, because she isn't on the forum, or any forum for that matter.
Ah I see. Sucks when crap is discontinued. Well, Good luck ;)

JSP

Super Moderator

Sparkxx1

Oh, nice thread I need to buy some stuff for my girlfriend so she can ride with me. I'm looking forward to any input other forum members have :)

JSP

Super Moderator
Are they warm??
My wife wont ride below 65 degrees haha, but yes they are warm with the liners in. We go up into some high elevations where it gets chilly and the liner pretty much blocks all the wind and she never complained once. With the liner out, we have been in 85+ temps and she was great in them as well. Walked around a town we were visiting in them most of the hot day and felt no different than jeans she said.

ajskillz13

I would suggest the Scorpion Empire pant. Just got a pair for my wife (who would rather melt than be a bit cold) and she was super comfortable in a 52 degree ride. Water proof liner too. Seems to be a very high quality pant.

P.S... these are overpants.

Scorpion Women's Empire Pants - RevZilla

Last edited:

DakinechicK

There are quite a few really good ones. Here are ones that I own, that I love...
called the Scorpion Savannah pant. They have a liner that is removable but has kept me warm in colder riding weather. I wear them all the time riding and if stop for lunch or something they are perfect to walk around in. With the liner out, they are more breathable and let a little air in to keep cool.
They are a perfect womens fit and they come in different colors. I also have some from joe rocket that are SO comfortable but they are leather.

Here's one of the many websites that carry them if your interested. http://www.bikebandit.com/scorpion-exo-women-s-savannah-textile-pants

Good luck!

Last edited: