Wolfman Racing....entering my first race meeting!

just got back from hospital....yesterday i crashed, big highside, followed by a very long slide! broken bone in hand, in plaster for 4-6 weeks....bugger!

1st race now gets put back.....big dent in my plans for Eastern Creek! bloody cold tires!

:eek:

just got back from hospital....yesterday i crashed, big highside, followed by a very long slide! broken bone in hand, in plaster for 4-6 weeks....bugger!

1st race now gets put back.....big dent in my plans for Eastern Creek! bloody cold tires!

Sh*t dude! How are you apart from the hand being banged up? And how did the bike come out of it all?

Get those tires warmed up properly next time!:spank:

I wish you a speedy recovery!

Sorry to hear of the crash. Heal quickly, can't wait to see you racing.

good luck!!!

dont seem to have much of that.....undeterred, or just plain stupid, cant work that out yet, but i am still gunning for a round of the FZ6 Cup this year!

so how's about I fly over and race that cup bike of yours for you? ;) just kiddin'

If you make it up to Eastern Creek,I'll see you there :thumbup::rockon::Flash:

If you make it up to Eastern Creek,I'll see you there :thumbup::rockon::Flash:

I will be at eastern creek... Ain't nothing going to stop me!

Sweet bro thats the attitude :rockon: Whats those dates again ?

August 7-9 if i remember correctly....just looking for accomodation right now...

:rockon:

August 7-9 if i remember correctly....just looking for accomodation right now...

:rockon:

Have a look at the Chifley at Eastern Creek. I know a few guys who have stayed there when doing double headers at EC.

Also hit up Eastern Creek or the promoter about locking you bike & gear in your pit garage on the Saturday night. This usually isnt a problem & saves you stuffing around packing everything up after a hard day at the track :thumbup:

I can flick you a link or phone number for the Chifley if you like.

hey just to let you know if your still doing the eastern creek round you will be in the same class as the superstock 600 as they combine the class with the fZ6s... so i can show you the way around for a lap or 2 as i do know miss pinky on a personal level :).. i know she can do a 1.42 around there so the big girls capable! pressures on!

hey just to let you know if your still doing the eastern creek round you will be in the same class as the superstock 600 as they combine the class with the fZ6s... so i can show you the way around for a lap or 2 as i do know miss pinky on a personal level :).. i know she can do a 1.42 around there so the big girls capable! pressures on!

i will definitely be there...new race glass is on the way, suspenders are on their way to Frank Pons for a quick makeover, i am on the mend....and i will definitely take you up on your offer of following you round the track for a few laps to learn the lines, etc...

thanks a bunch Amy, your support is very much appreciated!

:thumbup:

Back