Woke up to the sounds of paramedics

DragonBlu

Sorry to hear,, hope you have a speedy recovery. Looks like your helmet did it's job. Take care!

yfz6r

A bruised brain is nothing to mess with. That causes swelling within the skull causing increased intracranial pressure. Be thankful you don't have tubes draining your head or had to have part of your skull surgically removed.

Scary to think you suffered an internal head injury wearing an approved helmet. I could understand a concussion but not internal skull injuries

dodges

this is why i tell all the guys i ride with to wear there gear like i do but they are to cool for that good for you for being smart and riding with your gear on
cheers from canada

MustGoFaster

Sounds unnerving as hell, man! Glad you're still around to type about it! :D

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

jlente89

hope you get better man just got into an accident recently too still recovering sucks my bike looks just like yours with the forks bent and tire pushed back

FiXXer

Damn man, Not something to mess with. My wife cracked her head on the ice two years ago ice skateing and finally got herself straight just 3 months ago. Please take your time and follow the doctor’s advice. Glad to hear you are relatively unscathed.

oyamyers

Thanks everyone. Just got back from a Dr. visit and thought I'd update some injuries. Had X-rays on my shoulder, hip, and toes. Dr. thinks my clavicle is broken, my hip has issues, and my pinky toe on my left foot might be broken. Waiting for the results. Spent all day talking with insurance companies and doctors. Time to sit back and relax a little. back to the doctors Monday. Not sure when they will let me return to work. As for my wife, she understands that I'm a rider. Will I ride again? Tough to get it out of my blood, been riding since I was 16. I'm 44 now, you do the math. Again, thanks for all the well wishes. If I can convince one rider on here to ATGATT, then my goal is achieved. I will let you all know how this plays out.

oyamyers

Yes. I saw your bike and thought "crap," but the service guy said you were ok. Then I thought "hey, that tinted windscreen looks nice, I wonder if he'll want to sell if if the bike's totalled :) And then I watched a guy ride off on his R6 wearing sneakers, basketball shorts, and a tank top. I wonder if he saw your bike too.
Haha. You must have talked to Jason. He's great.

alh081

great to hear that you are ok from something like that. hope you have a speedy recovery.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

6R Blackout

Glad your gear held up and your ok, hope your insurance comes through for you and you get your money to fix your bike. Take care and hope you will be riding again soon.

Fenixgoon

Wow that's crazy man. Glad to hear you're in relatively decent shape, all things considered! :thumbsup:

Here's to a speedy recovery for you and the bike!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member