Wireless charger

latony007

does the charger operate on battery? so you would have to plug it into the micro usb? if so then seems like not much point. I have my USB plug attached to the battery tender cable under the seat so i just plug my phone in throw it under the seat and it bluetooths everything to my helmet.

Weslowski

The micro USB stays connected to the powerbot . I have the USB plug in the seat and it runs through along the frame. The nice thing is that I don't have to undo my back seat every time. Just wanted to through this (mod) for phones. And also to save of the port of the phone.

latony007

The micro USB stays connected to the powerbot . I have the USB plug in the seat and it runs through along the frame. The nice thing is that I don't have to undo my back seat every time. Just wanted to through this (mod) for phones. And also to save of the port of the phone.
i hear what your saying about the seat but since i have to unplug/plug my tender anyway when i leave or get home its not that big a deal, i would just be too paranoid to epoxy pretty much anything to my bike :)

abyss1406

what if the bike made the phone vibrate away from the pad and made it loose contact between the two?

Weslowski

i hear what your saying about the seat but since i have to unplug/plug my tender anyway when i leave or get home its not that big a deal, i would just be too paranoid to epoxy pretty much anything to my bike :)
It can get taken off with a little heat but I don't plan on taking it off unless the charger stops working